This afternoon I caught Emily pretending to use the bracelets as crowns for the block people she was playing with. Emily would pretend to place a crown on each of the people's head. Then the people would drive to and frown the dance at the castle. I just love watching Emily pretend. It is magical!
Thursday, December 17, 2015
Princess Crowns
For Christmas this year Nelson's brother David and his family have given us 12 Days of Christmas presents. The girls have looked forward to opening gifts everyday to see the surprises and fun. Today's gift was "5 Gold Rings" or 5 gold bracelets. Emily and Lily love to decorate themselves with these "pretties."
This afternoon I caught Emily pretending to use the bracelets as crowns for the block people she was playing with. Emily would pretend to place a crown on each of the people's head. Then the people would drive to and frown the dance at the castle. I just love watching Emily pretend. It is magical!
This afternoon I caught Emily pretending to use the bracelets as crowns for the block people she was playing with. Emily would pretend to place a crown on each of the people's head. Then the people would drive to and frown the dance at the castle. I just love watching Emily pretend. It is magical!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment