We have never been to a movie theater or show of any kind, so the whole thing was a new experience. Emily was fascinated by the princesses, animals, singing, and dancing. With a late start of 9 pm, she fought to stay awake to see it all. Finally at intermission around 10:15 pm, she couldn't fight the sleep bugs any more. It was so much fun watching her eyes glow in delight, feet dance to the music, and surprise at the things she was seeing. Emily has since often mentioned the night she saw the "Princess Castle" with Ariel & fish singing, Pocahontas' horses, and Dopey dancing. What a special memory to have!
I was also treated by watching my parents see her experience it for the first time. I loved every minute of it and the people I got to share it with. Thanks mom and dad for making a wish upon a star come true.

No comments:
Post a Comment