Monday, June 22, 2015

Packing with Helpers


 As the days of living in St. George come to an end, life seems to be quite busy with packing, cleaning, and more packing.  It is a problem solving game each day to know what we are able to pack more of and do without before moving.  Even Emily has joined in the game as I find her mimicking me staring at the closets and cupboards saying, "Um, what next?" Smart & silly girl!  The girls love to "help" me.  Emily is great to add lots of things to the boxes & Lily is great at unpacking.  It becomes a longer process with their help, but it is a fun game for them to play.  The other day Emily was smart to add her play dishes to the real dishes I was packing.  I was so impressed.  With each box we are packing away memories of fun of life here in St. George and holding onto hope for new adventures in Salt Lake.













No comments:

Post a Comment