Wednesday, January 21, 2015

My Pretender Emily

Emily is quite the pretender!!!  She uses her imagination in all she plays with.  I am mesmerized by the way she mimics me as she is a mommy to her dolls!  It definitely makes me more aware of what I say, do, and sing as these are all things I see her do with her dolls.  The picture below captures a few instances where she is changing the princess's diapers, clothes, and putting lotion on.  I do that a lot with 2 girls in diapers!!!


This picture below shows Emily has put on her shoes all by herself - and on the right feet to boot!!!  Way to go!  She loves to pretend with shoes by putting them on herself, her monkey or dolls. All that pretending paid off.


I bought diapers at Costco but didn't put them away immediately.  This pictures shows Emily pretending it was her table.  Emily refused to eat with us, but liked her small table instead.  It was just her size!


This girl loves to pretend to read.  I find Emily often in the pantry or bathroom reading to herself.  She is so smart that she can recite a book after you read it once or twice to her.  Of coarse princess and Curious George books are the favorites.


No comments:

Post a Comment