Sunday, December 28, 2014

5 Year Anniversary


It is hard to believe 5 years ago the journey of my "renewed" life began when I entered the Center for Change.  Each year on December 28 I recall my experiences of change that began in the Center.  The road of recovery was not easy, but well worth it.  Ironically, as much as I hesitated going to the Center I would not take back my decision for anything.  I believe Heavenly Father's hand was in all aspects of my experiences there from the therapist I had to the patients I was with.

Though the process of change began then, I strive continue the journey of recovery.  I say this in the sense that life is a journey of recovery as we renew ourselves with the Savior in our path back to Him.  
I find joy in seeing the changes that have occurred in my life over the past 5 years, particularly the additions of my beautiful daughters.  They are my sweet angels!  I love facilitating their journey of change as the learn and grow each day.  My only wish is that time could slow down a little with them.  Yet time continues on and so does change.

1 comment:

  1. Emily, I miss you so much and your wise counsel! Thanks for this post. It is so uplifting and you are such a beautiful mommy with two beautiful daughters! Next time you are in Arizona, please call me!!
    Love, Kellie McDonald :)

    ReplyDelete