Dear Lily,
On Sunday, September 7, 2014 we blessed you in my Nana and Grandpa Handy's ward, Valley Park 6th Ward. It was a beautiful day surrounded by family. We had originally planned to bless you in are home ward in St. George, but wanted to accommodate for my Grandpa who was sick with a knee infection.
Daddy performed the ordinance with all your uncles and grandfathers standing in the circle. I know angels of dear loved ones were there too.
Some of the blessings promised to you were:
- to carry a love of Heavenly Father in your heart
- a strong testimony that will grow
- to know you can come to Heavenly Father in prayer to receive guidance
- blessed with support from family, friends, and loved ones
- you will be a source for good to bless the lives of others
- Heavenly Father loves you and will protect you from harm and danger
- you will influence the lives of others
- Some day you will go to the temple and there grow close to Heavenly Father & gain a greater understanding of gospel and make covenants with him.
I cannot express how much I love you! I am so glad that you are my daughter. Your sweet personality brightens our home. Your sister, Emily adores you. I know you will be tremendous friends that will love to play, laugh, sing, and talk together. You will be the best of friends! As you journey through life I hope you will always remember how much I love you and your Heavenly Father loves you.
Always,

No comments:
Post a Comment