Friday, September 26, 2014
Big Girl Bed
For the past few weeks, Emily has been transitioning to her "big girl bed." Taking my mom's
awesome suggestion, we gradually did things in the bed that introduced Emily to the idea of sleeping there since the bed was before seen as a play place. Each night and nap time, Emily and I would share our bed time routine on her "big girl bed." We enjoyed reading books and singing songs before going into her crib.
Last Thursday, Nelson gave her a blessing and I told her she was going to try to sleep in her big girl bed. When nap-time came, Emily cried for over an hour. At which, I then rocked her and put her in her crib. The next day, I did it again and there were no tears! Instead, Emily talked, read stories, and played for over an hour and eventually went to sleep. Hooray!! She has been sleeping there nap-time and night time ever since. We are so proud of our big girl!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment