Thursday, November 21, 2013
St. George Children's Museum
Since moving here, we have been anticipating the opening of the St. George Children's Museum. The day finally came. Hooray! It was a drippy, raining day, so I thought for sure it would be crowded. We were pleasantly surprised to arrive at 10 am - right when it opened - to a only moderately full museum. Emily loved investigating all the different rooms: farm, grocery store, kitchen, bank, mechanic, castle, rock quarry, and bubble room. I think she loved the grocery store the best! She was content to stay in there, but I was curious to explore the rest of the museum. The neatest thing about the St. George Children's Museum is it is free!! It was built and is run by volunteers. We are grateful to have an indoor playground for rainy days and hot summer days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment