Sunday, November 24, 2013

14 Months


It seems I just wrote Emily's 13 month update, when it is time to post the next month.  Time is going to fast and my Little Tink is growing up.  
  • Emily's car seat now faces forward.  She loves to look out the window!  Emily will sit up straight and tall to peer over the dashboard.  We are glad she has grown to like car rides!
  • "Vroom!"  Emily is learning to push her car around and loves to take a ride on top while we push behind.
  • A girl with my heart, Emily loves to be outside.  She understands when I say, "Do you want to go outside?"  Emily will get her shoes out of her diaper bag and attempt to put them on.  If I leave her shoes out, she will try to put them on while saying, "Side."  We are glad to live in a place where we can go outside often.
  • Emily does not like to get dressed.  She would prefer to wear her birthday suite all day.  A little "Old MacDonald" song will convince her to stay still long enough to get dressed.  The only thing she doesn't fight to wear is her shoes and jacket because that means we are going outside.
  • Emily loves doggies.  We met some friends with a dog that Emily loved to play with.  She now says, "Doggie."  Once when I asked her what a doggie says, she said, "Whoof!"
  • I definitely have job security as the clean up crew with Emily.  She loves to leave a messy mark wherever she goes! 
  • Emily gives the best kisses!  She puckers her lips and says, "MMa!"
  • Aunt Jennie, Uncle Russ, Isabel, and Haydn were some fun visitors for Emily to play with this month.
  • After long anticipation, Emily was able to visit the St. George Children's Museum.  She loves to fill and empty the pretend grocery cart - just like the real ones.
  • I believe Emily is aware of the camera, but has no desire to sit still for long - as can be seen in the pictures above.

No comments:

Post a Comment