Sunday, December 9, 2012

Laughter & Lights

At times I feel Little Tink is growing and changing right before my eyes.  Each week she add new tricks to her bag of pixie dust.  This week she has continued to work on tummy time, smiling, and a few chuckles of laughter.  She is loving more and more the chance to kick and play on the floor.  We are amazed by her energy.  Another new trick I have noticed in her beginning to use her voice more with coos of "d," "m," and "p."  It is exciting to see her milestones arrive.
 
 
Since Emily's arrival, I feel Nelson and I have rediscovered the power of play and laughter.  It has always been in our home, but it is arrives more often and lingers longer as we return to our childish ways to entertain Tink.  I love laughing with Nelson.  He has such a fun sense of humor very similar to his dad's.  It is unexpected and joyful.  Today Nelson became Rudolph with Emily's tights on his head.  We all had a good laugh, even Tink.  I love laughing and enjoying the ride of life with my little family.
 
 
We went on a date this week to the temple.  As we left, the temple lights were lit.  Nelson helped earlier in the season to hang the lights with our ward.  He was so proud to show me the tree he helped decorate.  He claimed, "It is the prettiest tree!!!"  We love the opportunity to attend the temple and are grateful for my Aunt Vera's help in watching Emily.





No comments:

Post a Comment