Emily loves the lights on the Christmas tree. When she is fussy or upset, we bounce her in front of the Christmas tree to calm her down. Today after church, Emily and I were playing under the Christmas tree. We sang songs, kicked, and then had some "tummy time." Emily quite enjoys tummy time. In fact, I think she is a tummy sleeper, but I won't let her sleep on her tummy due to medical recommendations against SIDS. Well, after kicking for sometime on her tummy, Emily began to fall asleep. This was quite a surprise for me as it usually takes some tricks to help her calm down to sleep. Not today though, she feel asleep on her own laying on her tummy. I cuddled next to her for some time and then tried to wrap her up. She woke up a little, but then went right back to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment