Sunday, October 21, 2012

Emily's Tricks and Treats

Emily is our Halloween treat in so many ways.  She treats us smiles at her moments of growth, change, and love.  Little Tink is just about 1 month!  I can hardly believe it.  She is growing each day - faster than we want her too.  However, we are excited and grateful for her health and strength.  At her last appointment, the doctor was proud to announce she has gained 1 pound from her birth weight - 6 lb. 8 oz.  I was excited by this to know she is feeding well.
 
Emily has a few tricks she has been working on for Halloween.  She can be caught finding her thumb to suck and holding her binky in her mouth.  It is so cute!!
 
 
Emily LOVES her hands!! She especially likes them close to her face.  This seems to bring her comfort when she is upset.
 
 

Little Tink joined us for one of our Halloween traditions - watching Hocus Pocus.  I think she liked it!  This silly movie is my mom's favorite, so we watch it each October.  It wouldn't be Halloween without it.



This past week I tried to take some pictures for a possible birth announcement.  I am definitely not a professioinal photographer or have much talent like my sweet sister Jamie, but I think they turned out.  I think the cute bundle makes all the difference ;D.  
 




No comments:

Post a Comment