Sunday, October 14, 2012

3 Weeks

 
Emily is 3 weeks old tomorrow.  Nelson and I were talking about how hard it is to imagine life without her.  We love cuddling, singing, talking to, and playing with her.  She is "Our Little Angel" (Nelson's nickname for her).  Today she went to church for the first time - just to sacrament meeting.  She really enjoyed it - slept right through it.  Emily got all "dolled" up for this big adventure.   She looked adorable - as always!

 
 
Even though she is growing everyday, Little Tink is just that - LITTLE.  This picture with her daddy shows how little she is in his hands.  It is so fun to watch Nelson talk with and hold Emily.  He really loves her.  At times I catch him just staring at her (just like I find myself doing at times).  Then Nelson will notice me sigh and smile.  Sometimes he'll then say, "She's just so cute!"
 

 
Emily has not yet smiled in response to specific stimuli, but I find her smiling and laughing in her sleep often.  She takes after her Aunt Sissa who also laughs in her sleep too;D.  I love her little chuckle and smile.  I think she might have a dimple like me, but we'll see.
 




 
 
 I just can't get enough of Little Tink's toes.  They are so cute!  She likes to be a little lady by crossing her ankles often.  She is so precious!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment