Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tink's Nursery


Upon Nelson's arrival home last week our apartment office notified him of two big packages in the office.  The first was a travel system (car seat and stroller) from Nelson's family.  I haven't yet put the stroller together, but will soon.  It will be neat to see it pieced together.

My mom and sisters sent a bed set.  It is perfect fit to her nickname with pink and purple flowers and butterflies. It was fun to assemble it together in the nursery.  I put it all together when I got home. It was fun to see it all together.  As I stood back to look at it when I was done, my eyes teared up a little thinking of the reality of Little Tink joining us soon.  I set the mobile music and invited Nelson in.  His eyes went really big and then exclaimed, "Wow!  This makes it seem more real."  It is exciting to think of Little Tink sleeping in that little crib soon. We are anticipating her arrival for sure.  We are so grateful for our family's generous gifts to welcome Little Tink home.


No comments:

Post a Comment