Sunday, July 15, 2012
Pixie Hollow Shower
For the past two weeks, Nelson and I have enjoyed some time at home in Salt Lake. We thoroughly enjoyed time with family, striving to make every moment count. While at home, my mom, sisters, and nieces threw a sweet baby shower for Little Tink. The theme was a perfect fit - Pixie Hollow. My sister's planned and created a wonderful get together. I loved the decorations, sweet miniature treats, and most of all the company. It was great fun to visit with so many loved ones that I miss so much - aunts, cousins, sisters, nieces, grandmothers, coworker friends, and ward sisters. The short time I had to share with so many women I love and admire was priceless. Nelson and I were overwhelmed with gratitude for the abundant gifts of love. We are truly blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment