We enjoyed a fun adventure to South Towne Mall to see Santa. Each of the kids had a different reaction for him. For weeks Emily has been asking to go see Santa, so I thought she would be thrilled to sit on his lap. However, as we walked into the Santa display, Emily immediately said she didn't want to sit on his lap. Lily however was brave and did! She even talked to him a little bit. Logan was cute and just stared in awe. Emily finally sat by Santa on my lap and told him she wanted a "Princess Sticker Book" and "Minnie and Daisy." I told her Santa may not bring a sticker book because he doesn't make them at the North Pole. Emily thought for a minute and then said, "Santa will buy from Costco." I couldn't help but laugh and said, "Santa doesn't buy his toys he makes them." I know she will love Santa's special gift on Christmas even if it isn't a sticker book!
After seeing Santa, Grandpa and Nana treated the girls to ice cream and a ride on the train with Sissa. I loved watching them smile with delight on the train ride. They were cute princesses to wave at all the people in the mall. The sparkle in their eyes captured the fun of Christmas.




No comments:
Post a Comment