These two sisters love to play with each other. Lately Lily has given up naps partly because she realizes she is missing the fun with her sister. Although they fight often, they sure love to play with each other. It is neat to see their relationship blossom as they learn to play and pretend together. I love to see them laugh, talk, and sing together. They are best of friends!
Emily loves to caretake for Logan. Whenever I leave the room, Emily is quick to help Logan by giving him a toy, talking to him, or singing to him. She does this all without being asked. I love hearing her try to comfort him. As he learns new tricks, Emily laughs in delight at his growing and changing. I lvoe the way both Lily and Emily call him, "their baby" and "Bubba!" They are sweet big sisters!


No comments:
Post a Comment