Each night as I check on my sweet girls, my heart skips a beat. I love these two more than words can say. There is something special about watching them sleep and thinking about all the ways I love them. Maybe it is because when they are asleep things are still and quiet, quite different from the day's adventures. I am so lucky to be their mom and hope their dreams are as sweet as they are.
Wednesday, November 18, 2015
Sweet Dreams
Each night as I check on my sweet girls, my heart skips a beat. I love these two more than words can say. There is something special about watching them sleep and thinking about all the ways I love them. Maybe it is because when they are asleep things are still and quiet, quite different from the day's adventures. I am so lucky to be their mom and hope their dreams are as sweet as they are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment