Thursday, September 24, 2015

Emily Turns 3 Years Old


We celebrated Emily's birthday by visiting Gardner Village's witches.  Emily absolutely loves things about fall, especially pumpkins.  She loves to read books about pumpkins & seeing Halloween decorations.  I love that she loves fall like me!


Just like that my Princess Emily is 3 years old!  Each time I reminisce through pictures I am amazed at how fast she grows, learns, and changes.  She is sweet, smart, beautiful, kindhearted, silly, energetic, fun-loving, and so much more.  I love watching her personality blossom.  

Emily is a lover of so many things, including books, princesses, fairies, puzzles, cousins, family, grapes, raisins, strawberries, chocolate milk, nursery, bedtime stories, stickers, and snuggles.  

I love her creative and silly sayings:
  • "clean nose" - Kleenex
  • "Sleeping booty" - Sleeping Beauty
  • "Come sit on my lap" - to sit by her
  • "Beans" - Mac & Cheese
  • "Jellies" - Yogurt & chocolate raisins
  • "Cinderella pumpkin" - candy corn pumpkin (potty treat)
  • "Sixty-five" - a common amount of money something costs when she is pretending to buy something
  • "Nelson" - she often calls her daddy by his name, which I believe to be a term of friendship
  • "Bando" - band-aid 
  • "Princess Hair" - a term for any way to do her hair and get it out of her face
Emily can put on her shoes and socks by herself.  She is an amazing puzzle master, doing 24-36 piece jigsaw puzzles.  Emily is a quick runner & a high jumper.  She can be a great helper, even at clearing the table lately.  My sweet singer knows many of the words to lots of princess melodies.  She has a beautiful voice that I just can't get enough of.






Being close to family, Emily has loved seeing cousins, aunts, and uncles lots.  She gets super excited to see everyone!  When visitors come she can be seen jumping, running, or singing with excitement.  I love watching her build relationships and friendships with dear people in our lives.



I just love my princess Emily and hope she knows how much I love her.  She is gifted in so many ways, especially music.  I am so very lucky to have this princess in my life & for her to have made me a mommy.  I will never forget the first time I held her!


No comments:

Post a Comment