We enjoyed an afternoon at Thanksgiving Point Farm with Nana and Grandpa. The girls loved seeing the animals, riding the wagon, taking a pony ride, and playing in the crop exhibit. We tried to get Emily to pet the animals, but she was not so sure about that! Yuck! I was excited to see Emily ride the pony. At first she was a little timid, but as the ride went on she seemed to relax. I always enjoy seeing my girls explore new things and see their awe in the adventure.
Saturday, August 29, 2015
Thanksgiving Point Farm
We enjoyed an afternoon at Thanksgiving Point Farm with Nana and Grandpa. The girls loved seeing the animals, riding the wagon, taking a pony ride, and playing in the crop exhibit. We tried to get Emily to pet the animals, but she was not so sure about that! Yuck! I was excited to see Emily ride the pony. At first she was a little timid, but as the ride went on she seemed to relax. I always enjoy seeing my girls explore new things and see their awe in the adventure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment