As my sweet Lily grows, her personality brightens. She has always had a sweet, tender spirit. However, Lily is cheerful, playful, and silly! She loves to put things in her mouth like a binky - little people, crayons, rubber duckies, etc. Lily will smile beneath the toy and look as you as if she knows she is being silly. She loves to be applauded and claps lots! A natural performer for sure!
Lily is a great eater! She especially loves blueberries, which mommy is happy that it keeps her tummy happy. We have had a few occasions to practice for her one year old birthday party with cake eating. She loved the tactile texture experience! I loved watching her experience it all.
As night and naptime falls, I love to snuggle with this sweet girl. I can hardly believe she will soon be one years old. At the same time, it is hard to imagine life with out this sweet girl in our home. Each night I pray I can be the mother she and Emily need. I also pray that time will pass just a little slower, so that they may be my babies that much longer.



No comments:
Post a Comment