Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Lily 3 Months



There's no tricks about it, Lily is 3 months.  She is our sweetest Halloween treat.  It has been fun to continue to see Lily's personality blossom as she grows.  As I look back at her newborn pictures, I am reminded of how TOO quickly my girls are growing.  Each day I seek to soak in each moment I have with them.  Sometimes the days are hectic, but the moments I have are special.  

Here are some highlights of Lily this past month:
  • Loves to suck on her fist.  She can almost fit the whole fist in her mouth.  
  • Smiles lots, especially for mommy & Emily
  • Loves to observe Emily.  Emily loves to touch her head and "be soft" with her.
  • Sleeps well through the night, and catnaps during the day.
  • Loves snuggle with Mommy and Mommy loves to snuggle right back.
  • Loves to play on her floor mat and bouncy chair.
  • Hates the car!  This makes for long rides of crying.
  • Enjoys the outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment