My mom was gracious enough to come home with me to St. George to help with Emily in the car. I have travelled the road alone a few times, but felt like it might be safer to have a passenger to help entertain Emily. It was fun to delay our goodbyes and have Nana and Grandpa visit for a few days. We enjoyed playing at the park. Emily was excited to show off her tricks to climb the stairs and ride the slide by herself - lots!
We went to the River Walk and splashed in the water. I won the prize for getting the wettest. I know Emily and I will visit here often this summer.
After a real life carousel ride at the Thanksgiving Point Farm, we tried the musical carousel near the River Walk.
Most of all we enjoyed playing at home with toys, going for walks, and just being together with cute Emily to share giggles with.
No comments:
Post a Comment