Monday, December 16, 2013
Getting Dressed
Emily is discovering ways to pretend. I love watching her try to be "grown up" to dress herself, comb her hair, play on the computer, and even drive. Emily often gets frustrated if she can't do something. She is a determined little girl - a great quality to have. Today, I caught Emily trying to get herself dressed. She was pulling her clothes out of her drawer and then trying to put them on. I love it when she lifts her leg to put her socks on. It always makes me giggle! When it comes down to me getting her dressed, she can be very vocal that she doesn't want to. Maybe it is a complaint that she has to be little a while longer (thank goodness for mom) to have someone help her get dressed. I am glad my Tink is still "little."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment